In a couple of hours I’ll be boarding my flight to Innsbruck, Austria. I believe my hotel has a gym but just in case it doesn’t I just looked up some workouts that can be done in my hotel room. This list has a variety of quick, no weights workouts that anyone can do!
“5 HOTEL ROOM WORKOUTS”
1) Tabata Workouts! They’re high intensity, work different muscles, and burn a ton of calories. These workouts also keep switching from move to move so you never get bored. 😀 Here’s an awesome one from fitsugar.com:
**For more detailed info. on each move, you can read the full article here.
2) The “Anywhere” Workout. This list has a 7 fun, creative idea’s for each day of the week. You can combine a couple “days” for a great, sweaty workout or if you’re short on time you can do one in the morning and another one in the evening.
3) YOGA. In the mood for something more calming like yoga? This amazing website http://www.doyogawithme.com/ offers video’s for all levels, all styles and it’s free!
4) Pinterest Workouts. The website is loaded with the best workouts! Here’s one that I really like from peanutbutterfingers.com. The only move that requires weights are the kettlebell swings but you can do push-ups or chair dips instead.
5) Fitness DVD’s. They barely take up any space in your suitcase and can easily be played from your laptop. Right now, I’m loving “Body By Bethenny”…. 40 minutes of yoga plus my favorite housewife Bethenny Frankel?! Sign me up. 😀
Alright, time to start packing….. I’ll talk to you soon!
What’s your “go to” hotel workout?
Favorite workout DVD?