After drinking margarita’s at Mike’s company Cindo De Mayo party and then going out to dinner at Legal Harborsides and stuffing my face with processed crap (pizza, bread rolls and a huuuuge peanut butter cup cookie), it’s time to really get back on track and clean up my diet.
Here’s my plan to back on the good ol’ healthy band wagon:
1) Drink warm water and lemon first thing this morning. The enzymes in the lemon will revvvv up my metabolism and digestive system. (DONE)
2) Make a smoothie for breakfast full of spinach, banana, frozen berries, flax seeds, and coconut water. Yummmm.
3) Run a couple of miles. Some people prefer taking the day off before a big race but I always feel better when I go for an easy 2-3 mile run and then stretch it out.
4) Purchase the book, The Beauty Detox Foods. I just saw this book over on the blog, The Skinny Confidential and it looks like a perfect book to get me back into healthier eating habits.
5) Hit up Wilson Farm in Lexington to stock up on fresh foods (and flowers!)
6) If I have energy/time, do a lil’ raking and gardening.
_ _ _ _ __
What’s on your TDL today?