Let’s get to it! Five things I’m lovin’ right now……
1) Having a workout buddy! Even better? A workout buddy who dresses the same as me. I was soooo close to ditching spin class the other night but when you have a friend also attending the class bailing is not an option….
Btw, something I’m not lovin’ but hoping it’ll grow on me is spin class…… it’s just so damn hard!
2) Harpoon’s Summer 12 Pack. UFO, Summer, and Midsummer Fling all in one pack? Yes, please!
3) Zucchini boats! Simply cut zucchini in half and place on an aluminum foil wrapped baking sheet. Brush a light layer of extra virgin oil on top, add a little salt and pepper, chopped mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, a lil’ grated parmesan cheese, and bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes (or until tender).
These make a great healthy appetizer or as a side dish like I did last night. (Thanks for the recipe, Jacki!).
4) New favorite 3pm or after dinner snack = lightly sea salted almonds w/ dark chocolate chips. Such a good sweet & salty combo! Just make sure you portion it out and don’t keep going back for more…
5) And lastly, the Run For Boston book. I really love the fact that everyone has come together to support Boston since the Marathon. Along with thousands of people across the country (maybe even world), I participated in the “Run For Boston” event on 4/17. I made a blue and yellow sign, went for a run, and then uploaded the picture on Facebook.
**The 150 page photo book is now available for sale, and ALL proceeds are going towards either additional books (up to 200) for the victims in Boston or to the One Fund of Boston on behalf of this group. To order your copy of the book, click here.
_ _ _ _ _
What are you lovin’ right now?
Any spin fans out there?