Don’t you love that last one? 🙂
_ _ _ _ _ _
Wow, the weekend flew right by!!! Between working a Spring track meet all Saturday and hanging-out with my mom yesterday, I feel like I barely worked out. And I don’t think I even ate a fruit or veggie all weekend? Yikes, I suck. So in order to get back into a healthy routine I figured I’ll write out my workouts for the week in hopes that I stick with them.
Workouts This Week:
- Mon: Run 5 miles. I’m actually excited for this run! I’m going to run from my house towards Breakheart Reservation, run the 3 mile loop (which I’ve heard is a lot of hills) and then run home for a total of 5 miles. 🙂
- Tue: Cross-train. Elliptical then the weight room or maybe a group class at LA Fitness? I’d like to find a good Body Pump style class at the gym.
- Wed: Walk the lake (3.2 miles). My 2-day juice cleanse starts Wednesday morning so I’ll either walk or take the day off.
- Thu: Rest. Still juicing…
- Fri: Run 20 minutes then this workout at home:
- Sat: Run 4 miles
- Sun: Run 8 miles with Mike
_ _ _ _ _
What’s your workout today?
What’s your favorite group class at the gym?