Where do I start with this juice cleanse? I guess I could get right to it; I didn’t finish the 2 day cleanse. I made it through 1 1/2 days and then gave in to my food and coffee cravings. But hey, at least I tried right?
So here’s a quick breakdown of the Skinny Limits cleanse:
- The juice was delicious! Even the green juice was so much better than my last cleanse (PS I completed the 2-day cleanse last time! Just in case you forgot ;))
- The cleanse was cheaper than most other ones. It was $98 for 2 days plus around $30 for overnight shipping. Other cleanses are about $50 more.
- I had a great nights sleep without the help of melatonin! Maybe it’s because I didn’t consume any coffee? But I slept like a baby which never ever happens….
- Even though I didn’t last the full 2 days I still felt way less bloated and I really do feel healthier! Plus, after drinking just juice it makes you question what you want to put in your body. Instead of eating crap I opted for healthy foods today. I had tofu and steamed veggies for lunch and salmon and veggies for dinner.
- I was HUNGRYYYY! I don’t know how people say they aren’t hungry during a cleanse (I truly think they’re lying… ) but I was hungry and constantly thinking about food. And a hungry Julie is never good.
- They sent me the wrong juice! I ordered the “juice cleanse variety pack” and was sent the “standard juice cleanse”. I think I’ll call and ask about this…
In conclusion, I’m A-OK with the decision to not finish the cleanse. Yeah it sucks I paid for 2 days and didn’t have the will power to stick with it but I still benefited in the fact that I a) feel better and b) want to continue making smarter food choices and incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet. 🙂
_ _ _ _ _
Since I didn’t stick with the cleanse, I had more than enough energy to go for a run this afternoon. Mike and I ventured down the street to Breakheart Reservation and ran the 3 mile loop through the woods.
And it was awesome! I still can’t believe such a pretty, woodsy place is 1 mile from my house!?
I bet you’ll be seeing a lot more pic’s of this place on the blog.
Alrighty, time to log off and watch Greys….. Have a good night, everyone!!